Friday, August 14, 2015

The Roving Reviewer is Roaming No More...

For those of you who have followed me here from my old blog, thank you! For my new readers, welcome!

Last Thursday, I was dismayed when I went to post a review that I had written... I found that my Tumblr account has been closed with no notice of what I had done to merit such a punishment. Gone were all 600 of my posts. I wrote to Tumblr repeatedly to find out what had happened and all I got was an automated response informing me that there had been a security breach. I have written to them at least twenty times over the weekend and still have not gotten any response. I don't know whether I will be able to reactivate my account or retrieve my data, but I decided not to risk another loss like this, so I have created this Blogger account.

I am working with some of the companies that I have done promotions for and will see if I can get my work back so that I can repost those old reviews here, but for now I am just looking to get past this. Recovering my data and/or rewriting the old reviews will be a lengthy project, so I would like to ask for your patience as I work through this. It's good to be live again!